Monitoring of content and process of project implementation, resource management, analysis of work scopes, and schedule control
The "Project management" subsystem is intended to develop schedules, to distribute resources by stages, and to track the processes of project implementation and the work scope analysis.
Ways to enter detailed content of stages and milestones:
- manually via the project management panel
- import of data from the MS Project
- from the project template stored in the system
Work planning options:
- manually - used if an independent setting of the start date is necessary (concerns both the project and the stage)
- from the start date - used by default, the planning will be performed from the set date of the planned project beginning according to the calendar
- from the end date - the planning will be performed from the set date of the planned project termination according to the calendar
Operating modes for projects:
- planning - intended for the project creation
- tracking - intended for tracking of the started project course of accomplishment
When the project is started, the system creates tasks for performers automatically that are displayed in the "Task" column. If the start date of the project has not come yet, then the system creates tasks for performers in a background mode, and the tasks will be sent at the start date arrival. If the project has started after the start date, then the tasks are formed and sent automatically having the overdue start date.
All tasks have original statuses "Has not begun", in the corresponding columns the deviations from the start date, duration and termination date are displayed.
All tasks created for the project are displayed in the performers' task panel. The principle of work with the tasks is described in detail in the "Task management" section.
If the task is taken for accomplishment, the system fixes time and further specifies duration of stage passing by the final time of work with the task. In case when the performer specifies "Actual labor input", duration of stage is calculated according to the value entered by the performer.
Labor input and duration of documentation development can be determined on the basis of the set correlation dependences by several factors: category of drawing complexity, degree of commonality, etc.
When duration of all project stages is determined, the schedule of its implementation is formed. The project is visualized both in the mode of project structure, and in the form of Gantt chart:
If the task has the status "Is executed", in the project tracking mode in the column of readiness the percentage of accomplishment 100% is displayed.
- automatic formation of work plan on the basis of project structure
- connection of stage and structure element of the project
- possibility of regulation of project management
- project efficiency analysis
- use of mathematical methods for calculation of project temporary parameters
- centralized storage of information about working schedule and resources
- possibility of fast analysis of schedule change influence on the project plan
- providing structure of work monitoring
- determination of information flows of project activity
- possibility of automated generation of reports and graphic charts, development of project documentation
- support of project archive use and accumulation of knowledge
The "Project management" subsystem is developed on the basis of ANSI PMI PMBoK standards, GOST P 54869-2011 "Project management. Requirements to project management", GOST P 54870-2011 "Project management. Requirements to project portfolio management", GOST P 54871-2011 "Project management. Requirements to program management".