An object policy is assigned to an element when it is created and can be inherited from the element's parent to its descendants. Group policy on elements and their settings is assigned automatically by means of the approval business process.Search
The system implements a quick search for information using a multi-criteria filter:
• search with the ability to specify a mask (part of the name or designation of the element);
• search locations (specific projects, folders, etc.);
• type of element (for example, a set of documents, a sheet, an estimate, etc.);
• date/period of creation, receipt and transfer to the contractor;
• parameters (status, review status, document type, etc.).
The search mechanism in the system makes it possible to search for documents of different formats in the database by the text content of attached files (pdf, odt, doc, etc.). You can find any file in the system, knowing, for example, a word, phrase, designation or other textual content of the document inside.
The tool provides a quick search for documents through preliminary indexing (extraction of textual information from them). Indexing of documents occurs automatically using a background job - the system indexes the contents of new documents added to the system on a schedule.